The Circular Textile Challenges will take place on the 10th & 11th of June, during the OSCE days Berlin. In 3 different and parallel sessions, moderated Design Thinking workshops we will develop innovative concrete solutions for the following real case problems:
1. Open Source Design & Circular Materials: 10th June - supported by Post Couture Collective
- How can we support design and material innovations to further develop a circular textile system? Discussions around interactive co-designs and knowledge exchange formats, circular design strategies and materials innovation will take place.
2. Future Retail Models & Customer Communication: 10th & 11th June - supported by Filippa K.
- How can brands inspire circular consumption? Talks will discuss new physical store experiences, the development of second hand x traditional retail, and the future wardrobe which would represent the circular consumption behaviour.
3. Effective Recovery & Recycling Systems: 11th June - supported by Circle Economy.
- How can we effectively recover post-consumer textiles? Topics as beneficial logistic systems, optimisation of recovery as well as business incentives for customer convenient textile collecting systems will be analysed.
Google map and directions