Regional Network events are an opportunity to informally meet your local network for discussions in a relaxed and confidential space.
- 12.00 Arrival, tea / coffee
- 12.10 Introductions
- 12.20 Presentation
- 12.35 - 13.00 Questions and discussions
- 13.00 - 14.00 Lunch / Good Practice Sharing / Next Meeting Plans
- This will be an opportunity for informal networking, continuing discussions and a chance to promote the work of your organisation.
- There will also be the chance to share experiences and build new networks across sub-sectors, discussing the main issues that Chief Officers are dealing with and how a local network of Chief Officers/Senior Managers could be of benefit through peer support and good practice sharing.
- 14.00 Close
This event is open to all Third Sector leaders and senior staff - Members and Non-Members of ACOSVO - so please circulate to your local networks!