Connect through the art of Storytelling!
Join us in a beautiful and intimate room for a spectacular meal and 6 amazing storytellers.
Acclaimed Red Seal Executive Chef Christina Patterson, owner of Christina's on the Lake at the beautiful Westwood Lake Tennis Club will be hand-crafting the exquisite 3 course meal and creating a beautiful menu that she is known for.
June 8th's 6 Ordinary People Sharing Extraordinary Stories:
- Wendy Balfour, Mama, Gaggi, Snoekums & Curious Yogi.
- Shelby Brown, Empowerment Coach, Writer & Nature Enthusiast who believes in the power of self-love.
- Taaja Kayler, Owner/Operator of Randle House by the Sea B&B, Runway Confidence Coach & Advocate of Feminine Power.
- John De Freitas, Drug & Alcohol Counsellor, Hospitality Manager & Sharing My Journey Through the Tarot.
- Scott De Freitas-Graff, Hospitality Manager & Consultant, Event Planner Extraordinaire.
- Diana Reyers, Writer, Authenticity Obsessed while Connecting Humanity One Story at a Time.
What you can expect:
- 6 Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful 3 course meal (with options) by Christina Patterson of Christina's On The Lake.
- Cash Bar
If you are unable to purchase tickets online, please email email@example.com
Maximum 40 spaces, purchase early.
2367 Arbot Rd
Nanaimo, BC V9R 6S9
Google map and directions